One of the most important organs of your body is your skin. It is important to both your physical health and your appearance. It protects your inner organs and its condition can portray both positive and negative aspects of the body.
Proper skin care can be done only if we know what type of skin we have and how each type can be taken care of.
Common Skin Types:
Healthy skin care tips are the following for:
It is less likely to develop wrinkles, but is prone to blackheads, acne, clogged pores and unwanted shine.
1. Wash your skin with a cleanser that contains tea tree oil or aloe vera.
2. Use natural toner made from witch hazel and diluted apple cider vinegar.
3. Drink lots of water, fruit juices and eat a vegetable-rich diet.
4. Take supplements such as kelp, omega oils and fish oils, flax seeds and silica to keep your skin healthy from inside.
5. Exfoliate weekly to get rid of dead skin.
It gets dry and breaks out easily.
1. Use natural scent-free cosmetic products.
2. Apply olive oil and flax seed oil which will rid the skin of dryness.
3. In summer, use sunscreen regularly. In winter, wear scarves and use a light moisturizer.
4. Clean your skin with normal water, neither too hot nor too cold.
5. Don’t over wash.
Acne Prone Skin:
This not only affects the skin, with marks and blemishes but also the mental health of a person by causing insecurity about their appearance.
1. Take apple cider vinegar and vitamin supplements daily.
2. Drink lots of water and eat fibre-rich food to flush out toxins that would otherwise come out in the skin.
3. After washing skin apply aloe vera.
4. Do not pick at pimples, they will create worse problems.
5. Exfoliate and apply a mask at least once a week.
If you exercise regularly and maintain a positive attitude to life you will remain healthy and that will show on your skin too!